If you are living in Dubai and you lost your Labour Card then you should report for lost Labor Card. Lost Labour Card reporting process is mentioned below for the guide of applicant.
Requirements For Lost Labour Card Reporting:
You should provide a letter in Arabic from company letterhead, it should be complete with seal and sign of sponsor and required copies of Company.
Trade license and Establishment Card required.
You should provide two recent picture in passport size.
Passport Photocopy of Applicant.
You should sign by authorized signatory must be shown on Labour Establishment Card.
Process To Apply:
- First of all you should visit nearest police station with documents mentioned above and should pay AED20 dues.
- Secondly when your investigation complete , if your labour card could not find, then police will issue you a lost passport certificate, that is used to apply for new labour Card through process of Tas’heel Center.
- You should Pay AED253 for Lost Labour Card.
- You should deposit payment through E-Dirham Card at Tas’heel Center, Can purchase E-Dirham Card from nearest Branch of National Bank of Abu Dhabi. You should pay AED6 at Tas’heel.
- You can Receive your Labour Card print and Your Labour Contract from Typing Center and Tas’heel Center.