Passport is mandatory documents to travel for Dubai. If you travel Dubai you have to prepare your passport. If you living in Dubai and your Philippines passport is going to expire, you should process your Philippines passport for renewal before expiration of passport, otherwise you have to face many problems. Philippines passport renewal process and requirements is given below for the guide of applicant.
Philippines Passport Renewal Process In Dubai:
You should follow some important steps for Philippines Passport renewal. Philippines passport renewal steps are mentioned below follow steps.
- First of all You should book appointment online for Philippines passport renewal from website http://dubaipcg.dfa.gov.ph/services/passports/epassport-appointment-system.
- You should visit Philippines Consulate Embassy in Al Qusais. You should fill out E-passport Application Form.
- You should proceed passport Processing Area.
- You should pay Passport Fee AED240.
- You should proceed to passport Encoding Area. Officer will asked about your name, birthday and other important your personal information that are require for passport renewal, then your picture will be taken.
- After that all process you should process your passport for releasing section on date of release.
Philippines Passport Renewal Appointment Appearance Requirements:
Keep in mind you should bring all documents mentioned below when you appear for passport renewal appointment date.
- First of all you should bring printed Online appointment with QR Code.
- You should bring AED240 to pay E-passport fee.
- Personal appearance is mandatory for applicant.
- Bring your original passport.
- You should bring Accomplished E-passport application form.
- You should bring Passport data page copy and Visa page copy.
E-Passport Releasing Duration:
When you complete all process for Passport renewal, then you should wait 4 to 8 week to issue your passport.
How To Check Philippines Passport Application Status.